Busy? Need help? This is the page for you. I've tried to consolidate a few different resources that can help you get the most from your marketing program, whether it's a tip from this week's blog post or getting a new marketing book to add to your reference section.
Need a quick tip? Looking for an article to help you improve some aspect of your marketing program? Check out my blog, The Agile B2B Copywriter. It's been selected as one of the top B2B Blogs, and has great information for both marketers and copywriters.
To visit my blog either click Blog on the menu at the top of this page, or just click the RSS icon in the left sidebar.
Below are some websites I have found to be very helpful resources.
- MarketingSherpa -- MarketingSherpa is a research firm specializing in tracking what works (and what doesn't) in marketing.
- MarketingProfs -- A great resource for marketers, complete with newsletters, blogs and articles.
- ClickZ -- This site is full of information for digital marketers including newsletters, blogs and articles.
- BtoB Online -- The online magazine for B2B marketers.
- eMarketer -- eMarketer is full of news and research on digital marketing and media.
I read -- a lot. And I don't just read marketing and business books, but I do read a lot of those.
The ones I think are the best are located on the marketing books page of this website. They'll also give you an idea of my philosophy and approach.